Tagged skin is a major source of annoyance and embarrassment for many who suffer from it. Sometimes, the skin tags make it embarrassing for you to wear summer outfits or go to the beach altogether. Remove skin tags are nothing but the loose skin that hangs out from the body. They are more than just a cosmetic problem and in extreme cases, they can lead to bleeding. When you visit a doctor, he will cut away the loose skin leaving behind scars. Moreover, it takes a lot of time and money in visiting a doctor.
1) If you have the guts, you can cut off the tags on your own. If you are afraid to do that, you can make use of toenail clippers. You need to make sure that they are sterilized and you have sufficient bandage with you.
2) If you do not want to inflict upon yourself any pain, you can tie a bandage around the skin tag. This eventually cuts off the blood flow which kills the tag making the loose skin to fall off. Though not very painful, it can cause a lot of inconvenience. If you want, you can even wrap a dental gloss or a thread around the skin tag and keep it till the skin falls off.
3) Castor oil and baking soda are two substances that you can easily find in your kitchen cabinet. This method may involve a bit of mess, but it causes no pain at all. All you need to do is to mix the baking soda and castor oil together and form a paste. You must then apply this paste regularly in the infected area over a period of time. By doing so, you can get rid of skin tags within 2 weeks or so. For more info, please visit http://www.skintagsremovalhq.net/remove-skin-tags/
4) There is another product, DermaTrend, which kills and removes the tags within 3 days. You can watch your original and blemish less skin restore within days.
5) Application of apple cider vinegar on the infected area helps to deal with skin tags. You must rub this along the surface of the skin. This must be applied regularly for 3 weeks if you want to get best results.
Finger nail polish is also an effective remedy for removing skin tags. You must apply the nail polish on the affected area for about 3 weeks on a continuous basis. If you do this, you will notice that the skin gradually dies off and gets detached from the remaining skin.
6) When you apply Vaseline on the tagged skin, the skin tag gets suffocated and automatically the infected skin falls off.
7) You can also look for herbal remedies for home tags. One such herb is the Dermisil, a sort of topical treatment. It works in such a way that it attacks only the infected area and makes sure you get rid of the loose skin.
View original: 7 Tips For Removing Skin Tags at Home | Your Skin Specialist