Imagine yourself lying in the bed and your alarm clock wakes you up. It is dawn and you can hear the birds chirping. The sky is a bit cloudy. It’s a lovely morning and it is also time to get ready for work. You go in front of the mirror, take a glimpse of yourself and then you start brushing your hair. But as soon as you end up brushing them, you notice that the comb you picked up has changed a bit since you picked it up. There is hair entangled on it. Your precious hair which you really admire just got separated from your scalp. Hence a few strands of hair turned your lovely morning into an ugly morning.
The numbers of hair loss cases have taken toll. Every other person reports this problem. However this wasn’t the case always. The generation of our grandparents did not face this problem much. But industrialization changed everything. No doubt it revolutionized the way we live, but it also gave us many health complications and hair loss is one of them. However pollution is not always the sole reason behind hair loss. The possible causes are many and are as following.
Causes of Hair Loss:
1. Hormonal Problems: Hormonal imbalance and changes can lead to hair loss. Moreover it is found that the most common cause of hair loss is a hereditary condition called male-pattern baldness for men and female-pattern baldness for women.
2. Medical Conditions: A variety of medical conditions like thyroid, skin disorders, scalp infections etc. could be a reason for your hair loss.
3. Heavy Medications: Medications required for blood pressure, heart problems, cancer, arthritis etc. contain strong salts which can also result in hair loss.
The causes are many, but the good news is that hair loss is curable. ‘Total Hair Regrowth‘ provides you with innumerable measures and remedies which will help to stop hair loss and in fact promote hair growth.
Home Remedies for Hair Growth:
Following are some home remedies suggested by ‘Total Hair Regrowth‘ that are not only best for hair loss cure but also help in their regrowth:
1. Onion and Garlic: They contain sulphur which promotes the production of collagen which leads to hair growth.
2. Coconut: Everybody is familiar with coconut hair oils. Coconut is a host of ingredients that provide as a conditioner for hair and reduce hair loss. Coconut oil makes the hair strong from the root, to the tip.
3. Egg: The thought of egg-smell might turn you off, but what you must not forget is that egg is extremely rich not just in protein but also a variety of other minerals like sulphur, selenium, iodine, phosphorous, iron and zinc which are very essential for hair growth.
4. Indian Gooseberry: This citrus fruit is very, very rich in vitamin C. The vitamin content is so high, that one cannot simply eat this fruit. There are a number of positive effects of gooseberry in case of hair loss. They provide nutrition to hair and replenish any kind of nutrient loss. Gooseberry juice and gooseberry powder are the most optimal and effective way of using it.
Techniques to Regrow Hair:
Loss of hair is like a loss of an important body asset. However ‘Total Hair Regrowth‘ provides you with extremely beneficial practices that have created a breakthrough in hair regrowth. Following are some techniques which you can easily follow to regrow your hair.
1. Hot Oil Treatments: Treating your hair with any natural oil like olive, coconut, canola helps your hair. However such oils are most effective when they are warm. Thus gently massage with any warm natural oil, wear a shower cap and leave it for an hour. Then shampoo your hair.
2. Natural Juices: Rubbing your scalp with juices of garlic, onion or ginger can do wonders for you. The best way to do it is to leave it overnight, and wash thoroughly in the morning.
3. Antioxidants: Antioxidants boost hair growth. For this you can apply warm green tea on your scalp for an hour and then rinse.
4. Meditation: Sometimes stress and anxiety can also result in hair loss. For this meditation can help a lot. Meditation also promotes hormonal imbalance which ultimately helps in hair growth.
5. Healthy Diet: Deficiency of certain essential nutrients in the body also becomes the cause of hair loss. Thus a nutritious and healthy diet rules out this possibility and prevents hair loss.
Hair loss has become a common household problem. Usually people are confused about it and have absolutely no idea how to cure it. So if you are depressed by hair loss then you must visit ‘Total Hair Regrowth‘ because here you will find a treasure of remedies and techniques that will not only stop your hair loss, but will also grow your hair back.
The Best Way to Deal with Hair Loss. Natural Hair Loss Treatment,
Read the original: The Best Way to Deal with Hair Loss. Natural Hair Loss Treatment |