A number of stars are due to give birth in 2013.
1) Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie and her husband Josh Duhamel are expecting their first child, a boy, any day now. Their last red carpet appearance was on Aug. 20 when they attended the premiere of his new film Scenic Route in Hollywood. Duhamel told The Huffington Post earlier in August he and Fergie will opt for a somewhat-traditional name for their baby boy.
Like Us on Facebook
” It just puts pressure on the kid to live up to [a] crazy name. So, you have to think about that. Our kid is going to be saddled with enough, we don’t want to add to that,” Duhamel said. “But we love the name that we’ve picked and we think it’s going to be perfect for him. And anyone who doesn’t like it, too bad.”
2) Kate Winslet announced her third pregnancy on June 4. The Titanic actress — already mom to daughter Mia, 12, and son Joe, 9, from two previous marriages — is expecting her first child with husband Ned Rocknroll, whom she secretly wed in December 2012. Enstars previously reported that her good friend Leonardo DiCaprio walked her down the aisle and gave her away at the wedding.
Winslet was forced to hide her baby bump while shooting the upcoming movie Divergent in Chicago, she told USA Today.
3) Simon Cowell is expecting his first child with his close friend’s wife Lauren Silverman. A source told New York Daily News the American Idol judge was blindsided by the news, saying, “Simon thought this was a casual relationship – friends with benefits. The pregnancy was not planned.” Cowell has previously said he never wanted children.
Silverman is nearly three months pregnant and in the midst of divorce proceedings with her estranged husband Andrew Silverman, who filed for separation on July 15.
4) Jennifer Love Hewitt is expecting her first child with her fiance and her The Client List co-star Brian Hallisay. The couple announced her pregnancy in June when she was three months along. The actors previously stared in NBC’s Love Bites. She told Us Weekly in a recent interview that she is working with a trainer doing “cardio and weights so my arms are strong to hold the baby.” Speaking about the best parenting advice she has been given, she said the following:
“Just to be human versus superhuman. I think most people, when they’re getting ready to be a mom, they go, ‘Oh my gosh, I have to have all of the answers right now,’ but every kid is different, every parent is different and every child and parent relationship is different, so you just sort of have to wait until you’re in it and do the best that you can to try to zen in the middle of it all.”
5) Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell announced they are expecting a baby in January sfter getting married in secret in November 2012. The couple’s rep said that they were “thrilled” by the news.
6) Halle Berry is expecting her second child, and first with Olivier Martinez. The actress already has a 5-year-old daughter with ex Gabriel Aubry. TMZ broke the news in April, also revealing that they are expecting a boy. The couple announced their engagement in 2012.
In an interview with HELLO! magazine, Berry said at first she thought she had kidney stones. She said, “I was at the doctor’s when they told me and I was completely shocked. I didn’t see it coming. I went to the doctor because I thought I had kidney stones or something.”
Berry’s red carpet debut of her baby bump was at the premiere of her film The Call in Argentina.in early April.
7) Glee star Heather Morris is expecting her first child with her high school boyfriend Taylor Hubbel, revealed in April. Morris has been vocal about her desire to start a family with Hubbell.
“I want to marry Taylor and have kids with him,” she told Fitness in 2011. “I love acting, but if it affects my relationship, then I won’t continue.”
8) Maya Rudolph is reportedly expecting her fourth child with husband Paul Thomas Anderson. They are already parents to daughter Pearl, Lucille and son Jack. She confirmed she is pregnant with her fourth child during an April 27 appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Joined by her Grown Ups 2 cast members — Chris Rock, Adam Sandler, Kevin James, David Spade and Salma Hayek — she said she is due this summer.
9) Michael Bublé and wife Luisana Lopilato announced that they were expecting their first child in a Youtube video. “Mike and I have big news for you,” Luisana wrote, linking to a a video showing the first sonogram picture of the couple’s child. Lopilato is due any day now.
Bublé and Lopilata, an Argentinian actress, married in 2011 in Buenos Aires.
10) Alec Baldwin revealed that new wife Hilaria Balwin are expecting their first child together. The 30 Rock star already has 17-year-old daughter, Ireland, with ex-wife Kim Basinger. Hilaria is reportedly eight months along.
View original post: Pregnant Celebrities of 2013, 10 Stars Expecting This Year [PHOTOS]