Apple cider vinegar is a natural remedy for yeast infection and has been tested time and again with successful results. Apple cider vinegar that is obtained from the fermentation of apple juice is favored as a heath aid to cure yeast infections. It is abundantly rich in natural enzymes that regulates the presence of Candida in the body and encourages the growth of healthy bacteria. This in turn works effectively in reducing the proliferation of Candida outgrowth. This miracle health system also balances the pH levels in the body. Eminent researchers have proved that the anti-fungal property contained in this house-hold product makes it very effective in the treatment of yeast infections.
Vinegar – A home remedy for treating male yeast infection
Apple cider vinegar is one of the most popularly used home remedy for male yeast infections. It is believed to work wonders by balancing the pH levels which in turn helps prevent Candida fungal growth. It also prevents potential spreading of infection to the other parts of the body. It helps to soothe and relieve itchiness and irritation associated with yeast infections. Male yeast infection can be cured by implementing the following simple steps.
1. Select apple cider vinegar with “mother” as it is a proof that it contains active cultures to restore your body with beneficial bacteria and destroy the harmful ones that cause yeast infection.
2. Add two teaspoons of this ‘miracle cure’ to a glass of filtered, pure water. If you cannot tolerate the bitter, pungent taste you can squeeze a lemon into it. Never add sugar as yeast loves sugar. Drink this thrice a day till the infection is cured and even after that to prevent recurrence.
3. You can also dilute apple cider vinegar to a warm bath and soak yourself for more than 15 minutes so that it helps heal the external symptoms associated with yeast infections. Pull back the foreskin to ensure that the head of the penis is thoroughly soaked in the warm water mixture.
Vinegar – A home remedy for treating yeast infection in women:
Yeast infection in women is a common problem and it should not be interpreted as a sign of bad hygiene. Apple cider vinegar is a natural method to cure this frustrating and annoying yeast infection in women.
1. You can mix two to three teaspoonful of apple cider vinegar in water and take it orally.
2. Women can also douche their vaginal area with diluted apple cider vinegar to arrest the growth of Candida present in the vagina. It cures the infection and soothes the irritation symptoms that accompany it.
3. You can also add vinegar to a warm bath and soak yourself for 15 minutes. This will expose the vulvular region to the warm water mixture and clear irritation, burning sensation and itching related to yeast infections. You can resort to this treatment method once or twice a day depending upon the severity of your condition.
Vinegar – An ideal home remedy for athlete’s foot:
Have you ever explored the magic of apple cider vinegar when you are battling an itchy, painful athlete’s foot? If not, then it is time you try this proven home remedy. Athlete’s foot is a contagious fungal infection that results in flaky, itchy red rashes in the spaces between the toes. You can get rid of this pesky fungus infection with the house-hold vinegar. Soaking your foot in equal parts of vinegar and water is a simple and cost-effective way to fight the fungus infection. The acidity of the vinegar destroys the fungus and reduces the alkaline levels in your body. This soothes and calms the itching. Repeat this procedure till the infection is gone completely.
Apple cider vinegar – An excellent home remedy to treat acid reflux condition:
Acid reflux is a condition wherein the acids in the stomach rises up to the esophagus causing a burning chest pain called heart burn. Almost everyone is troubled with acid reflux from time to time. Taking raw, pasteurized apple cider vinegar is the cheapest, easiest and effective way to cure acid reflux. Taking one or two teaspoonful of apple cider vinegar mixed in a glass of water is the fastest natural cure for acid reflux. Apple cider vinegar alters the pH levels in the stomach by balancing the acids that trigger the burning sensation of the breast bone. You can also sprinkle liberal quantities of vinegar over fresh salads and have it regularly to reduce heart burn symptoms.
Apple cider vinegar can be had in any of the following ways to get relief from acid reflux:
1. You can mix it in a glass of water and drink.
2. You can also sip straight apple cider vinegar from the bottle.
3. It can also be had mixed with honey. Honey is enriched with potassium which is potent in neutralizing the acids in the stomach.
4. One can also mix apple cider vinegar with baking soda to get relief from acid reflux symptoms.
Yes, the best possible cure for acid reflux problem is right there in your kitchen.
White vinegar – A remarkable home remedy for yeast infections:
Many experts agree that white vinegar offers excellent relief for yeast infection. White vinegar which is a natural antiseptic can be applied in the infected area. It not only cures the infection but also eliminates odor associated with yeast infections. Another good thing about white vinegar is that it calms the itching in the infected area.
1. A mixture of white vinegar and water can be taken orally or you use it as a mouthwash to gargle.
2. Mix white vinegar to your warm bath water and sit in the bath tub so that the affected area is well immersed in water.
3. You can also mix white vinegar with water and take it in a spray bottle to spritz off in your personal areas. Allow the area to dry.
4. Men can use white vinegar for yeast infection on their genital areas.
5. Vinegar solution can also be used to cure diaper rash in babies caused on account of yeast infection.
6. White vinegar can be incorporated as a douche to clear yeast infection.
Raw, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar mostly unfiltered and organic contains all the essential nutrients to combat Candida fungus infections. Yes, it is indeed a natural weapon against yeast.
Apple cider vinegar contains natural enzymes that help in restoring the natural balance of healthy bacteria and in keeping the yeast causing Candida at bay.
- » Garlic as a Cure For Yeast Infection
- » Do Yeast Infections Cure Themselves ?
- » How to Cure Yeast on the Tongue
- » Can Tea Tree Oil Cure Yeast Infection
- » Best Treatment For Yeast Infection – Know The Various Options
- » Home Treatment For Yeast Diaper Rash
Category: Yeast Infection Treatment