Flush Kidney Stones Safely and Naturally:
Kidney stones are accumulations of mineral salts that can lodge anywhere along the urinary tract. 80% of the time, they are calcium stones (calcium oxalate), a condition known as hypercalciuria. This is mainly due to a diet consisting of too much animal protein. The consumption of animal protein is strongly associated with oxalate production. The body reacts by producing an excess of acids to digest meat and other high protein animal and fish foods. The excess acids cause the pH balance of the blood to become too acidic. The body leeches calcium (an alkaline mineral) from the bones to restore the ph balance in the bloodstream. The remaining calcium is eliminated through the urine in the form of calcium oxalate. When there is a high enough concentration of calcium, it begins to crystallize and form small clumps, which eventually become stones.
A health-supporting vegetarian diet that emphasizes low protein foods help prevent the formation of Calcium Kidney Stones in most people and would be of particular benefit to those who suffer from recurrent stones.
Pain radiating from the upper back to the lower abdomen and groin, frequent urination, pus and blood in the urine, absence of urine formation, and sometimes chills and fever. The size of the stones can range from a microscopic speck to a fingertip.
- Herbal detoxification products may be helpful in dissolving kidney stones nad flushing toxins, chemicals, heavy metals, and thousands of other poisons out of the body. We suggest using formulas that use organic, whole herbs.If interested, take a look at the Kidney Bladder Formula and Hot Cayenne Extract.
- We suggest a high quality whole food supplement, like VITAFORCE that is complete and made from whole foods which corrects nutritional deficiencies and boosts the immune system.
- In the morning, drink the consuming the Kidney Flush drink; 8-16 ounces of distilled water. The juice of one lemon and lime. 5-15 drops of the Hot Cayenne Extract, and a touch of maple syrup for taste (optional). This drink may help eliminate toxins and dissolve kidney stones.
- Eat a diet containing raw fruits, vegetables, juices , and whole grains, legumes Particularly, eat watermelon, garlic, potatoes, asparagus, parsley, watercress, celery, cucumber, papaya, and bananas. Eat the watermelon by itself.
- Drink an 8-16 ounce glass of distilled water every hour; essential for urinary tract function.
Click Image below after read this article to find out how to cure Kidney Stone Ultra FAST with Ancient Secret and PROVEN METHOD
View original: You Can Dissolve Kidney Stones Safely and Naturally